Thanks for visiting!

www.citybytheseaceramics.com




Monday, July 27, 2009

Gallery Show!

I will have a gallery show this fall that will feature all new work. Teapots, cups, plates, pots, sake sets, platters and more all done in stoneware and porcelain. The work will focus on the rich, rustic, Eastern style that I love.

The show opening will be Friday October 23, 2009 at Gorse Mill Studios in Needham MA at 6pm to 9pm. The show runs though November 27.

The opening night is also an opportunity to see my hand at another craft I love, brewing beer! Most galleries serve wine at openings. No thanks! I will be bringing some bottles of various homebrews of mine to sample to replace that tired expectation of fermented grapes. Chocolate malt tastes so much better...

31 Thorpe Road Needham MA 02494

No comments: