Thanks for visiting!

www.citybytheseaceramics.com




Monday, February 27, 2012

Nara Chawan Expo catalog


I wrote about the Chawan Expo this spring in Nara not long ago. I just got a link to a copy of the exhibit catalog, it looks great! I don't have my print copies yet, they should ship to me soon, and I can't wait for them to get here. It will be so nice to see after the planning via email across the world. If you look at the second page you will notice that the catalog itself was an international effort, being created across Belgium, Croatia, and Netherlands, all for a Japanese exhibit of international artists. It seems so fitting. If you happen to be interested in an exhibit catalog I will have a few extra when they arrive, let me know if you want to grab one!

3 comments:

Majentadesigns said...

very cool! Look at you on pg.24! congrats again on the exciting venture! :)

Majentadesigns said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
City by the Sea Ceramics said...

thanks Jen! The whole catalog looks so beautiful, I can't wait to see!