Thanks for visiting!

www.citybytheseaceramics.com




Friday, June 22, 2012

ICA in June


This month I took a field trip with Boston Handmade member Kerry Hawkins to the ICA in Boston. It was a pretty quick visit, a lot of the space was closed while preparing for the most current exhibit. We did take a nice stroll through though, with me remembering a lot of the works from the vinyl exhibit I went to last year, which by the way was amazing. There were some new pieces, but I can't show them to you because no pics were allowed. Boo hoo. The lobby still had the amazing piece by Swoon, which I feel in love with when I saw it back during the vinyl exhibit. There is an exhibit by painter Charline Von Heyl, though it dodn't do much for me personally. Simply not a style I'm drawn to, but that's okay, you may be.



No comments: