Thanks for visiting!

www.citybytheseaceramics.com




Wednesday, November 07, 2012

Designer fail

When I lived in Laramie, Wyoming I was driving through downtown one day and thought I saw something I hadn't noticed before. "No, I must have seen that wrong" I told myself, not stopping to check it out. On another trip through town I drove past again and yes, I did see what I thought I had the first time.


Hmmmm....

How many people had their hands involved with this design? Did it slip through the cracks on a busy Monday? Was the conversation had but strong armed towards the unexplainable? A prank by a disgruntled worker?

WHY THE HELL IS SATURN ON THE TRAVEL CENTER SIGN?!?!?!

I wonder how it happened, why it happened, who did it, and how many times a day they respond to inquiries about space travel.

Design fail.


No comments: